IHS Markit is your source for AATCC standards and publications.
AATCC is the world’s leading not-for-profit association serving textile professionals. AATCC provides test method development, quality control materials, and professional networking for thousands of members in 60 countries throughout the world.
IHS Markit carries all AATCC test methods and evaluation procedures which cover the testing of dyed and treated fibers and fabrics for performance characteristics such as: colorfastness, crease resistance, shrinkability, water resistance, flammability, and soil resistance.
- ASME BPVC.VIII-2019 SET
- ASME BPVC.II.A-2019
- ASME BPVC.II-2019 SET METRIC
- ASME BPVC.III-2019 SET
- ASME BPVC.II-2019 SET CUSTOMARY
- Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA)
- Academic Press (ACADEMIC)
- American Bureau of Shipping (ABS)
- American Boiler Manufacturers Association (ABMA/BOIL)
- American Bearing Manufacturers Association (ABMA)
- American Bankers Association (ABA)
- American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO)