IHS Markit is your source for AAMI standards and publications.
AAMI, the Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation, is a nonprofit organization founded in 1967. It is a unique alliance of more than 6,000 members from around the world united by one mission — to increase the understanding and beneficial use of medical instrumentation through effective standards, educational programs, and publications.
AAMI is the primary source of consensus and timely information on medical instrumentation and technology.
- ASME BPVC.VIII-2019 SET
- ASME BPVC.II.A-2019
- ASME BPVC.II-2019 SET METRIC
- ASME BPVC.III-2019 SET
- ASME BPVC.II-2019 SET CUSTOMARY
- Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA)
- Academic Press (ACADEMIC)
- American Bureau of Shipping (ABS)
- American Boiler Manufacturers Association (ABMA/BOIL)
- American Bearing Manufacturers Association (ABMA)
- American Bankers Association (ABA)
- American Association of Textile Chemists and Colorists (AATCC)