IHS Markit is your source for AABC standards and publications.
The Associated Air Balance Council (AABC) is a non-profit association of qualified, independent test and balance agencies. By the 1960s, the complexity of commercial Heating, Venting, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems exceeded the test and balance abilities of most HVAC contractors. As a result, testing and balancing emerged as a new specialty within the HVAC industry. Recognizing this trend and the valuable role of testing and balancing in finalizing construction projects, a small group of engineers met in 1965 to discuss ways of enhancing the reputation and technical skills of TAB professionals.
- ASME BPVC.VIII-2019 SET
- ASME BPVC.II.A-2019
- ASME BPVC.II-2019 SET METRIC
- ASME BPVC.III-2019 SET
- ASME BPVC.II-2019 SET CUSTOMARY
- Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA)
- Academic Press (ACADEMIC)
- American Bureau of Shipping (ABS)
- American Boiler Manufacturers Association (ABMA/BOIL)
- American Bearing Manufacturers Association (ABMA)
- American Bankers Association (ABA)
- American Association of Textile Chemists and Colorists (AATCC)