IHS Markit is your source for AA standards and publications.
The Aluminum Association, based in Arlington, Virginia, works globally to aggressively promote aluminum as the most sustainable and recyclable automotive, packaging and construction material in today’s market. The Association represents U.S. and foreign-based primary producers of aluminum, aluminum recyclers and producers of fabricated products, as well as industry suppliers. The Association provides leadership to the industry through its programs and services and assists in achieving the industry's environmental, societal, and economic objectives. Member companies operate more than 200 plants in the United States, with many conducting business worldwide.
- ASME BPVC.VIII-2019 SET
- ASME BPVC.II.A-2019
- ASME BPVC.II-2019 SET METRIC
- ASME BPVC.III-2019 SET
- ASME BPVC.II-2019 SET CUSTOMARY
- Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA)
- Academic Press (ACADEMIC)
- American Bureau of Shipping (ABS)
- American Boiler Manufacturers Association (ABMA/BOIL)
- American Bearing Manufacturers Association (ABMA)
- American Bankers Association (ABA)
- American Association of Textile Chemists and Colorists (AATCC)