IHS Markit is your source for ABS standards and publications.
From its foundation in 1862, promoting maritime safety has been the core commitment of the American Bureau of Shipping (ABS).
ABS develops "Rules" for building and classing which cover a range of vessels from offshore mobile drilling units to concrete vessels and sophisticated research and mining ships. ABS establishes "Rules" for classification, which are concerned with the periodic survey of these vessels, assuring fitness for their intended service. The information in ABS publications reflects current technology as established and updated by the Bureau's Technical Committees. The ABS has offices throughout the world.
- ASME BPVC.VIII-2019 SET
- ASME BPVC.II.A-2019
- ASME BPVC.II-2019 SET METRIC
- ASME BPVC.III-2019 SET
- ASME BPVC.II-2019 SET CUSTOMARY
- Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA)
- Academic Press (ACADEMIC)
- American Boiler Manufacturers Association (ABMA/BOIL)
- American Bearing Manufacturers Association (ABMA)
- American Bankers Association (ABA)
- American Association of Textile Chemists and Colorists (AATCC)
- American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO)