IHS Markit is your source for AAR standards and publications.
America's freight railroads operate the safest, most efficient, cost- effective and environmentally sound freight transportation system in the world — and the Association of American Railroads (AAR) is committed to keeping it that way.
Operating over a 140,000 mile network stretching across the far reaches of North America, AAR members include the major freight railroads in the United States, Canada and Mexico, as well as Amtrak. Working with elected officials and leaders in Washington, D.C. on critical transportation and related issues, AAR ensures that the freight rail industry will continue to meet America’s transportation needs today and tomorrow.
As the standard setting organization for North America's railroads, AAR is also focused on improving the safety and productivity of rail transportation. AAR helps advance these goals through its two subsidiaries, the Transportation Technology Center Inc. (TTCI) and the Railinc Corp. TTCI is the world's leading research, development and testing facility, and develops next-generation advancements in safety and operation efficiency. Railinc serves as the rail industry’s leading resource for rail data, information technology and information services, and uses one of the world's largest data networks to track customer shipments.
- ASME BPVC.VIII-2019 SET
- ASME BPVC.II.A-2019
- ASME BPVC.II-2019 SET METRIC
- ASME BPVC.III-2019 SET
- ASME BPVC.II-2019 SET CUSTOMARY
- Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA)
- Academic Press (ACADEMIC)
- American Bureau of Shipping (ABS)
- American Boiler Manufacturers Association (ABMA/BOIL)
- American Bearing Manufacturers Association (ABMA)
- American Bankers Association (ABA)
- American Association of Textile Chemists and Colorists (AATCC)